The AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III is a 1.4x teleconverter that will enable the capture of excellent images when used with the lenses listed below.
The teleconverter features a new optical design to reduce any lens distortions and corrects for colour fringing.
This new 1.4x teleconverter enhances auto focus (AF) accuracy with all lenses and will maximise the optical performance of the prime lens associated with it. The teleconverter has fluorine coatings on the front and rear surfaces of the lens to ensure high durability.
This teleconverter is compatible with the following Nikon lenses:
- AF-S VR Micro Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF ED (AF not possible)
- AF-S Nikkor 200mm f/2G ED VRII
- AF-S VR Nikkor 200mm f/2G IF-ED
- AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II
- AF-S VR Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED
- AF-S Nikkor 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR
- AF-S Nikkor 400mm f/2.8G ED VR
- AF-S Nikkor 500mm f/4G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4G ED VR
- AF-S Nikkor 70–200mm f/2.8G ED VR II
- AF-S VR Zoom Nikkor 70–200mm f/2.8G IF-ED
- AF-S Nikkor 70–200mm f/4G ED VR
- AF-S Nikkor 200–400mm f/4G ED VR II
- AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 200–400mm f/4G IF-ED
- AF-S Nikkor 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR (When attached to an f/8 compatible camera body)
- AF-S Nikkor 80–400mm f/4.5–5.6G ED VR (When attached to an f/8 compatible camera body)
- AF-S Nikon F-mount
- 7 elements in 4 groups, including an element with fluorine coating
- Diaphragm Fully automatic
- Metering Full aperture
- Dimensions, 64 mm diameter
- Length, 24.5 mm
- Weight, 190g.