Welcome to this resource at All Digital Photography. This is your source to learn all about using your camera Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, on this site I have lots of basic and advanced information and tutorials about all topics of photography; from capturing the images to post processing, to make you become a better image maker. I also cover new ideas and suggested subjects for photography.
I am just an Aussie that loves using my camera and getting out and about. “Sometimes I get to places just when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter.” —- Ansel Adams.
All images are copyright © Geoffrey Ronalds, and all rights are reserved. No images should be copied, published or used in any way without my written permission.
The author of All Digital Photography is Geoff Ronalds who has been involved in photography for over 50 years. He has had images published in news media, travel publications and in photography magazines. At All Digital Photography, digital Nikon cameras and lenses are used, covering a wide range of focal lengths, together with a range of Nikon micro lenses for close up photography.
I am an Engineer and am a Fellow of the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology in Communication Engineering and a Fellow of the Institution of Engineers, Australia. I am interested in all things technical and have spent a lifetime in the Telecommunication industry.
I now reside on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, but have photographed nearly every corner of Australia. My love is the outback of Australia and also the animals and in particular the birds of Australia.
All Digital Photography has many articles covering general principles, lens aperture and f stops, influencing exposure, the effect of shutter speed and ISO speed on exposure, exposure value, white balance and color temperature. There are articles on lenses and focal length, how focusing and f-stops effect the depth of field and the effect of long exposure on the final image. I also have many articles on aspects relating to the choice of camera and lenses and how that may affect your image making.
The aim of this photography site is to bring new ideas on photography to you, to assist in improving your photography, by showing you examples and tutorials which will help in your photographic development. I am also introducing photography tips to give you general photography ideas to help you improve your image making and give you new ideas.
I also like to introduce reviews of my equipment, being an Engineer I really like the technical side of the business, including digital cameras and the many types and application of lenses. Hopefully I can help you make the best decision on purchasing your equipment.
I use Nikon camera equipment with lenses ranging from 14mm (Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8 G ED) to 1,000mm (Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-500mm f/5.6 E ED VR lens with the Nikon TC-20E III teleconverter).
I will be regularly adding information to the blog and also to the image galleries. If you would like any specific articles written on the Blog please let me know at contact. I hope you enjoy my “All Digital Photography” site and that you get some benefit from it.
Photographing God’s creation.
Comments are very welcome. All comments are held for moderation. No advertising comments or links are accepted. To advertise please contact us.
Photography Categories And Nikon Equipment Data
- Accessories Microphones GPS Housings
- Android Tablet / Phone Camera Uses
- Camera Reviews, Recommendations, Sample Images, Articles and Software Processing Reviews
- Camera Settings For Better Images
- Capturing Aerial Images
- Capturing The Action Of Sports
- Capturing The Best Cityscapes And Architecture
- Capturing Transport
- Choosing And Selecting Camera Equipment
- Choosing And Selecting Nikon Lenses
- Coolpix Cameras
- Creating Different Image Styles
- Creating Dynamic Fireworks
- Creating The Panorama
- Creative People & Portraits
- Digital SLR System Camera Reviews
- DX Lens Reviews
- DX System Cameras
- DX System Prime Lenses
- DX System Zoom Lenses
- Electronic Flash And High Speed Flash Synchronization
- Exposure, Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO
- Exposure, Histogram, ISO, White Balance, Color Temperature
- Fine Tuning Your Imaging Workflow
- Focus Stacking
- FX Lens Reviews
- FX System Cameras
- FX System Standard Prime Lenses
- FX System Standard Zoom Lenses
- FX System Super Telephoto Lenses
- FX System Teleconverters
- FX System Telephoto Prime Lenses
- FX System Telephoto Zoom Lenses
- FX System Wide Angle Prime Lenses
- FX System Wide Angle Zoom Lenses
- Handbooks Nikon View and Nikon Capture NX-2 Software
- History Of Photographic Imaging
- If You Are Into Action These are the Cameras
- Imaging Composition
- Keeping Your Camera Alive At Night
- Lens Reviews, Recommendations, Sample Images and Articles
- Lenses, Focal Length, Aperture
- Making Food Look Delicious
- Nature Photography Is Beautiful
- Nikon 1 Mirrorless System Reviews
- Nikon 1 System CX Cameras
- Nikon 1 System CX Lenses
- Nikon GPS Systems
- Nikon Remote Camera Control Reviews
- Nikon Software
- Nikon Software Reviews
- Nikon Speedlights, Electronic Flash Reviews and Recommendations
- Photographic Capture Techniques
- Photographing Festivals
- Photoshop Tutorials, High Dynamic Range (HDR), Double Exposure, Focus Stacking, Adobe Camera Raw Post Processing
- Recording Air, Army and Military Shows
- Recording Your Travels
- Review Of Nikon AF Nikkor 200 f/4D IF ED Micro Lens
- Review Of The Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm ED Ultra Wide Angle Lens
- Review Of The Nikon AF-S NIkkor 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Telephoto Lens
- Still Life Compositions
- Tips for Better Results From Your Camera
- Tips on using Teleconverters
- Tripods Monopods, Remote Camera Control and Your Accessories