The new Stereo Microphone has been released by Nikon. It is compatible with the following cameras:
- COOLPIX, P7000
This microphone is designed to give enhanced sound quality with the above cameras, providing video recording. The microphone helps reduce vibration noise during the cameras autofocus.
This is a very welcome addition for those who use their cameras for video recording.
- Back electret condenser microphone,
- 2 stereo channels,
- Unidirectional performance,
- Frequency response 70–16,000 Hz,
- Sensitivity -42 dB ± 3dB,S
- Signal to noise ratio of 60 dB,
- Output impedance 2.2kΩ,
- Power supply is from the camera,
- Stereo mini pin plug, 3.5 mm,
- Low cut filter with ON/OFF switch.