This 10-100mm f/4-5.6 lens will form a great choice for the Nikon 1 photographer where a high quality lens is required with this mirrorless camera.
This general purpose and powerful zoom lens has a focal length range of 10–100mm and maximum apertures of f/4.0–5.6, plus a useful Vibration Reduction function to ensure that your still images stay crisp.
It has a compact design and high-quality metallic exterior for robust usage.
The lens provides an angle of view of 27 to 270 mm compared to the 35mm format. The lens also provides a 10x zoom lens focal length range.
The lens is available in five colors to match your choice of camera colour.
- Nikon 1 mount lens
- 10-100 mm
- Maximum aperture, f/4-5.6
- Minimum aperture, f/16
- Lens construction, 19 elements in 12 groups, including 3 aspherical lens elements, 2 ED lens elements, and HRI lens elements)
- Angle of view, 77°-9° 10′
- Minimum focus distance,
- 10 mm focal length, 0.35 m, 1.1 ft
- 60 mm focal length, 1.0 m, 3.3 ft
- 100 mm focal length, 0.65 m, 2.1 ft
- Maximum reproduction ratio (35mm equivalent ratio), 0.12x, 0.33x
- 7 rounded diaphragm blades
- Diaphragm fully automatic
- Aperture range
- 10 mm focal length, f/4 to f/16
- 100 mm focal length, f/5.6 to f/16
- Filter attachment size, 55 mm, P=0.75 mm
- Dimensions, 60.5 mm diameter x 70.5 mm
- Weight, 298 g, 10.5 oz.
Comments are very welcome. All comments are held for moderation. No advertising comments or links are accepted. To advertise please contact us.