The 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-Zoom Lens is a very high quality lens released at the time of the Nikkn V3 Mirrorless camera.
This lens is the first of its type with an electrically controlled lens cover and one of the world’s lightest lenses with an electric power drive zoom. As an ultra-light lens with a cap-less design, it is undeniably the first lens you’ll reach for, no matter what the situation is.
The design also ensures a quick response after power-on of the camera as there will no longer be a need to cancel the lens lock.
The lens has a 3 times normal zoom lens range that covers the most frequently used focal lengths, approximately 27 to 81 mm in 35mm format.
The Vibration Reduction (VR) function ensures that images will remain sharp.
- Type 1 mount
- Format CX
- Focal length, 10-30mm
- Maximum aperture, f/3.5-5.6
- Minimum aperture, f/16
- Lens construction, 9 elements in 7 groups, including 4 aspherical lens elements, 1 ED lens element and an HRI lens element
- Angle of view 77°–29° 40′
- Minimum focus distance, 0.2m, 0.7ft from the focal plane at all zoom positions
- VR (Vibration Reduction), image stabilization
- Number of diaphragm blades, 7 rounded
- Dimensions, 58 mm diameter x 28 mm (distance from camera lens mount flange when lens is retracted)
- Weight 85gram, 3.0 oz.
- Autofocus AF-S Silent Wave Motor
- Internal focusing, G-type lens.
The following are the range of Nikkor 1 lenses available from B&H.