I have only had this lens for a brief time but it has already left a lasting impression on me. I have really grown to love the 14mm aspect of this lens, the copy I have appears to be very sharp and gives exceptionally good images. I am currently waiting on delivery of the Formatt 165mm lens holder and Neutral density filters specifically designed to fit this lens. Can not wait until I cane do some long exposure landscapes and seascapes with this lens.
The first image here below is of the Brisbane City Hall decked out for Christmas with the very large Christmas tree in the city to add to the Christmas celebrations. The Brisbane City Council does a wonderful job of decking the city our for the Christmas festive season.
Generally I do not want to dwell to much on the specifications of lenses apart from the fact that it is a 14 to 24mm f/2.8 lens which produces excellent images. At f/2.8 this lens is great for low light applications.
If you would like more detailed information on this particular lens particularly the technical information go to the following B&H web site where there is all the information you would need, plus you can also purchase the lens there. I highly recommend B&H.
The backyard is always an excellent place to capture images, as the camera is always at hand. The above rainbow was only there for a short period of time and really looked beautiful.
At home we always seem to get beautiful sunsets and the image below is another one I have been able to get with the Nikon 14-24mm super wide lens. This lens is wonderful and sharp on the Nikon D810 camera.
The following image here is of Lake Burley Griffin, Canberra at sunset. The 14-24mm lens really comes into its own for very wide dynamic scenes such as this.
Stay tuned for more images from this wonderful lens.
Comments are very welcome. All comments are held for moderation. No advertising comments or links are accepted. To advertise please contact us.
Photography Categories And Nikon Equipment Data
- Accessories Microphones GPS Housings
- Android Tablet / Phone Camera Uses
- Camera Reviews, Recommendations, Sample Images, Articles and Software Processing Reviews
- Camera Settings For Better Images
- Capturing Aerial Images
- Capturing The Action Of Sports
- Capturing The Best Cityscapes And Architecture
- Capturing Transport
- Choosing And Selecting Camera Equipment
- Choosing And Selecting Nikon Lenses
- Coolpix Cameras
- Creating Different Image Styles
- Creating Dynamic Fireworks
- Creating The Panorama
- Creative People & Portraits
- Digital SLR System Camera Reviews
- DX Lens Reviews
- DX System Cameras
- DX System Prime Lenses
- DX System Zoom Lenses
- Electronic Flash And High Speed Flash Synchronization
- Exposure, Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO
- Exposure, Histogram, ISO, White Balance, Color Temperature
- Fine Tuning Your Imaging Workflow
- Focus Stacking
- FX Lens Reviews
- FX System Cameras
- FX System Standard Prime Lenses
- FX System Standard Zoom Lenses
- FX System Super Telephoto Lenses
- FX System Teleconverters
- FX System Telephoto Prime Lenses
- FX System Telephoto Zoom Lenses
- FX System Wide Angle Prime Lenses
- FX System Wide Angle Zoom Lenses
- Handbooks Nikon View and Nikon Capture NX-2 Software
- History Of Photographic Imaging
- If You Are Into Action These are the Cameras
- Imaging Composition
- Keeping Your Camera Alive At Night
- Lens Reviews, Recommendations, Sample Images and Articles
- Lenses, Focal Length, Aperture
- Making Food Look Delicious
- Nature Photography Is Beautiful
- Nikon 1 Mirrorless System Reviews
- Nikon 1 System CX Cameras
- Nikon 1 System CX Lenses
- Nikon GPS Systems
- Nikon Remote Camera Control Reviews
- Nikon Software
- Nikon Software Reviews
- Nikon Speedlights, Electronic Flash Reviews and Recommendations
- Photographic Capture Techniques
- Photographing Festivals
- Photoshop Tutorials, High Dynamic Range (HDR), Double Exposure, Focus Stacking, Adobe Camera Raw Post Processing
- Recording Air, Army and Military Shows
- Recording Your Travels
- Review Of Nikon AF Nikkor 200 f/4D IF ED Micro Lens
- Review Of The Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm ED Ultra Wide Angle Lens
- Review Of The Nikon AF-S NIkkor 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Telephoto Lens
- Still Life Compositions
- Tips for Better Results From Your Camera
- Tips on using Teleconverters
- Tripods Monopods, Remote Camera Control and Your Accessories