The AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G lens is a Special Edition lens which has been introduced specifically with the Df camera.
It is designed for FX format DSLRs and it provides a knurled aluminium ring and leather tone finish to complement the Df camera.
The lens features a wide maximum aperture of f/1.8 and ecxcellent bokeh, an aspherical lens element and high quality optics ensure excellent clarity and contrast.
Switching between auto and manual focus modes is conducted with an M/A and M Focus Mode Switch. Its Silent Wave Motor technology offers fast and quick focusing on your subjects when shooting stills or videos.
- AF-S G lens with built-in CPU and F mount
- Focal length 50 mm
- Maximum aperture, f/1.8
- Minimum aperture, f/16
- 7 elements in 6 groups, including 1 aspherical lens element
- Angle of view,
- Nikon film SLR and FX-format D-SLR cameras: 47°
- Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras: 31° 30′
- Autofocus controlled by Silent Wave Motor and separate focus ring for manual focus
- Minimum focus distance, 0.45 m (1.5 ft) from focal plane
- Maximum reproduction ratio, 0.15x
- Number of diaphragm blades, 7 rounded
- Diaphragm is fully automatic
- Aperture range, f/1.8 – 16
- Filter attachment size, 58 mm, P = 0.75 mm)
- Dimensions, 73 mm maximum diameter x 52.5 mm distance from camera lens mount flange
- Weight, 190 g (6.7 oz)
Nikon’s standard Lenses.
Comments are very welcome. All comments are held for moderation. No advertising comments or links are accepted. To advertise please contact us.