Nikon Speedlight SB-300
This new Speedlight SB-300 is an extremely compact and lightweight unit. It has up to 120 degrees upward tilt so can be used for creative bounce lighting. Bouncing light off a ceiling or wall will give a much softer and more natural look to your subject.
Images can be very original and creative depending on how you manipulate the lighting, after all photography is all about the lighting.
This unit is very compact and lightweight design for great portability.
If you attach the SB-300 flash to a camera supporting the Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS) or a COOLPIX model supporting i-TTL flash control, with the highly accurate i-TTL flash system, the amount of light output is automatically controlled which will assist you in achieving high quality flash shots with great reliability.
This unit is compatible with all readily available AAA batteries.
- Guide number at 20°C/68°F, 18/59 (ISO 100, m/ft)
- Angle of illumination, equivalent to field of view of 27 mm lens for FX format or 18 mm lens for DX format
- Effective flash range (i-TTL), 0.6 m to 20 m, 2 ft to 66 ft; varies with ISO sensitivity, bounce angle, and aperture
- Options available,
- Manual Flash mode
- Fill flash (front-curtain sync)
- Front-curtain with slow sync
- Rearcurtain sync
- Rear-curtain with slow sync
- Bounce angle, flash rotates vertically up to 120° with stops at directly ahead and at 60°, 75°, 90°, and 120°
- Power switch used to turn SB-300 on and off
- Power source, two AAA alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Flash-ready light
- Charging complete, warning lights blink
- Flash duration, 1/1650 s when fired at full power
- Dimensions (W x H x D), 57.4 x 65.4 x 62.3 mm, 2.3 x 2.6 x 2.5 in.
- Weight, 120 g, 4.2 oz.
Comments are very welcome. All comments are held for moderation. No advertising comments or links are accepted. To advertise please contact us.