Nikon 28mm f/2.8D is a standard wideangle lens for general photography. It is suitable for both landscape and photojournalism photography. It is both a compact and lightweight lens. It has a 74° picture angle with FX format and 53° with the Nikon DX format.
- Focal length, 28mm
- Maximum f stop, f/2.8
- Minimum f/stop, f/22
- Lens Construction, 6 Elements, 6 Groups
- Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format, 74°
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format, 53°
- Closest focusing distance, 0.25 metres, 0.85 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio, 1/5.6
- Filter Size, 52mm
- Dimensions, 65 x 44.5mm
- Weight, 205 grams
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating